A fully adaptable retrofit solution, the Chameleon Pro Handle features an adjustable handle height (to accommodate both inline and offset centres between 59-96mm) and adjustable screw centres. Such flexibility is ideal for installers looking to reduce the amount of van stock they carry. This unit features concealed external fixings for superior security and the sliding mechanism is fitted with a nylon seal for ingress protection.
This fully adjustable handle is available in a range of attractive finishes and is supplied complete with all plates, 8mm solid spindle (split spindles are available as additional products), fixings and an allen key.
- Double spring mechanism to allow handles to return to horizontal position
- Adjustable centres allow easy installation on locks with offset centres
- Adjustable vertical handle position to suit lock centres between 59-96mm
- Nylon seal on sliding mechanism to provide ingress protection
- Adjustable backplate enables handle to accommodate a wide range of screw hole centres
- Concealed external fixing head and outer plate for increased security